Gregory’s Jazz Club
Open at 7.30pm.
Dinner starts from 7.30pm
Live jazz at 10pm
From tuesday to saturday #earlysession:
live jazz at 7.30pm too.
Closed on monday
Via Gregoriana 54/a – 00187 Rome
+39 327 8263770 until 7.30pm
+39 06 6796386 from 7.30pm
A stone’s throw from Trinità dei Monti – from the top of the Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna) at the end of the narrow road downhill to the right – and from Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi) – across Via del Tritone – you can find us at 54/a on Via Gregoriana, a gem in the midst of baroque rome. We’ve been here since 1996, together with our friends, regular clients and guests from all over the world, a relaxing atmosphere, informal and elegant at the same time, international but not touristy.
From September to June:
- on tuesday, wednesday and thursday, starting at 7.30pm till 9.30pm, the brandnew #earlysession.
- on friday #doubleshow a 9.30 and at midnight
- on saturday main show at 9.30 + #latenightsession at midnight
HOW TO RESERVE
- Tel. +39 06 6796386 / +39 327826377
- Directly through the website by clicking “Book” in event descriptions. After filling out the information you will receive a confirmation email for your booking.
- Cover Charge (Including 1st drink): 15 euro from Tuesday to Thursday, and 20 euro from Friday to Sunday (with exception of particular concerts; please check the single concert on the website)
- Dinner by the menu
- The concert hall seats a maximum of 70 people, so we suggest to make reservations well in advance if possible, especially on the weekends, and we kindly ask you to arrive at least 25 minutes before the beginning of the concert, as we will hold your booking only until that time.
- Our concerts are divided in two sets of one our each with a 10-20 minute break inbetween.
- Booking for the dinner – à la carte – does not necessarily guarantee a reservation for the concert as well and vice versa, please make sure to specify what booking you would like to make.
- We accept all major credit cards
This post is also available in: Ita