“Some Like It Hot”. Maybe this would be enough to talk about the jazz of Fabiano Pellini and his Orchestra. Pellini is not only an excellent musician, arranger and composer, but also a great lover of traditional jazz. Featuring a remarkable swing imprint makes every live jazz show an opportunity to appreciate the spirit of the years of the Jazz Age. Pellini plays his sax deep, hard and kindly crossing the period from the 20s to the 40s with a familiarity that comes from the study and from the great jazz culture – one of the main connoisseur of Bix Beiderbecke – and above all from the ability to play not just to perform the songs but first of all to convey to the audience the nature of its music that makes the involvement and energy his stylistic main.
- Red Pellini – Tenor sax / Arrangements
- Michael Supnick – Trumpet & Voice
- Pino Clementi – Alto sax
- Torquato Sdrucia – Tenor & soprano sax
- Alessio Magliari – Piano
- Giancarlo Colangelo – Bass sax
- Luca Ingletti – Drumset
Before or during the concert it’s possible to have a dinner upstairs in the prestigious and intimate private boxes or on the balcony. Downstairs you’ll find a tasty buffet and the mixology proposals of the new Salone Margherita cocktail bar.
- Parterre € 25.00 (possibility of buffet for € 9, drinks not included)
- Dinner & concert – Balcony € 55.00 (gallery € 30 + dinner € 25 – dinner is mandatory)
- Dinner & concert – Box € 65.00 (stage € 40 + dinner € 25 – dinner is mandatory)
Prices are inclusive of presale
Salone Margherita Via dei Due Macelli, 75 a Rome